CrewCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write an app for Moderator!

3 posters

Go down

Write an app for Moderator! Empty Write an app for Moderator!

Post by ItsamarioMiner Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 pm

You can write an app for Moderator! Explain why you would be a good Moderator for CrewCraft. Include you in game username and and why you would be a good Moderator.

ItsamarioMiner
Admin

https://crewcraft-com.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Write an app for Moderator! Empty Re: Write an app for Moderator!

Post by kcbob Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

i am kind, trustworthy, anti giefer, rule follower and 100% budder crazy

kcbob

Back to top Go down

Post by kcbob Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 pm

what id do as mod: help others, ban or kick rule breakers, make youtube vids to promote server, turn non ops to creative when nessesery, why: i am a rule follower, i listen to all, i dont grief EVER

kcbob

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsamarioMiner Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Eric, well I see you behave very mannerly on the server, you app needs more but you are too kind Very Happy You pass.

ItsamarioMiner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siff97 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 am

why i should be mod: im awesome(you said so yourself), i am often on during late hours(i can monitor the server when no one else is on), i dont grief, i will kick and ban any griefers or rule breakers, i am trusted(especially since im aidens cousin), i can help non-mods out by changing their gamemode, etc. and wont need another mod to change my gamemode, i will be even awesomer as mod

Siff97

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsamarioMiner Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:49 am

Siff97, by an app I mean not stuff like "I'm awesome" I mean like an essay but yes you are awesome :3 and you need to be Master Mine first by the way. And all because your a Mod's cousin doesn't mean your trusted.

~ItsaMarioMiner

ItsamarioMiner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siff97 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 am

I understand that being aidens cousin doesnt immediately make me trusted, but at least im not a total stranger was what i was trying to say. Also, although i havent been on the server for a long period of time, i havent broke any of the rules and do not ever intend to. The reason i am playing on this server is to just have fun, not to grief anyones hard work and i understand how that feels as it has happened to me many times. That being said, i find it a little bit harder to have fun on the server as many of the commands/actions on the server are blocked to everyone other than operators such as teleporting, changing gamemodes, changing worlds, etc. So although you have never seen me in a situation where I am able to grief, I think that you can trust me enough to obey a few simple rules in exchange for allowing me to keep my plot, tree house, etc. that I worked on and the new commands I would be given. If I were to grief on this world, I would lose practically the only world that i go on and the work that i did on it and so it would ultimately would have been a waste of my time. SO ANYWAY all of THAT being said, i don't know what else i can put into an essay about minecraft but yeah. The only other thing I can say is that I would help promote the server on my YT channel. Also I am writing this application right now because then maybe when I do achieve the title of master mine, which will hopefully happen shortly, I will be promoted soon after to moderator.

SEE YA LATER - SIFF

Siff97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum